CANADA VISITOR VISA( MULTIPLE ENTRY)
WHAT IS VISITOR VISA OF CANADA?
Canada Tourist Visa is a temporary Canadian immigration option that allows tourists to visit Canada for the purpose of tourism and leisure. A Canada tourist visa is also known as Canada visitor visa or Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). Canada tourist visa is mostly issued till the expiry of your passport. Once you enter Canada you are legally allowed to stay for maximum 6 months.
A multiple entry visa allows a visitor to come and go from Canada for six months at a time, without having to reapply each time. The multiple entry visa can be valid for up to 10 years, or one month before the visa holder’s passport expires, whichever happens earlier.
Eligibility Criteria for Canada Tourist Visa
In order to meet the eligibility criteria for a tourist visa, you will need to prove to the immigration authorities the following things:
- You have a valid passport
- You have no intention to seek or undertake employment while in Canada
- You have no criminal record
- You do not pose a security risk
- You agree to abide by the laws of the land
- You may be required to undergo a medical examination
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CANADA TOURIST VISA
- APPLICATION FORM
- FAMILY INFORMATION FORM
- TWO PHOTOS
- BANK STATEMENTS AND INVESTMENTS
- TRAVEL HISTORY,IF ANY
- PURPOSE OF VISIT
- EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS
Contact: +91 8847463511